Sunday 26 March 2017

Dreams

Have you ever had a dream that felt so real when you woke up in the morning you were exhausted like you did not even go to bed all night?

Well, I have been having these exhausting dreams and they feel so real that I actually need a moment to realize that this didn't happened and was just a dream. And it has a huge impact on my day too as my mind is stirred up.
And can't think of anything else but what happenned in my dream. I like to think that some of the dreams have meanings and trying to tell you something, but in some cases that is how you deal with things, feelings that you buried deep inside yourself.
But is it possible that my mind has just simply gone insane and gives me these stupid dreams? 😅

But anyway, I feel good at the moment. I got up more than an hour ago and the shock is wearing off now. haha Stupid dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!