Monday 20 March 2017

The Talk

I am sure that everyone had a moment in their lives when they had to have the 'I need to talk to you.' situation, where you were the one who initiated the conversation with this very popular sentence.

Well, the thing is, this kind of stuff is not so easy for me. I always struggled to tell people anything that was on my mind. First of all because most people don't really understand me and read things into it which actually is not there. Second, I am always a bit concerned what certain people think and how they will react to what I want to say.
I am certain that I'm not the only one with this kind of 'fear'.

But anyway, I have to have the 'I need to talk to you.' situation very soon and I am afraid I will not survive it. Although I've done it many times and it always turned out quite alright, I am still a bit hesitant.  So good luck to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!